10 Things my Dad taught me.
June 15, 2008
- To be early is to be on time; to be on time is to be late; to be late is unacceptable.
- When in doubt, snowplough.
- Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
- Eat your C food (cookies, candy, chips, cake, etc.).
- If you have the flu, however, eat the B.R.A.T. diet: bananas, rice, applesauce, toast.
- For Achilles tendonitis, ice first, then palpate.
- Backstreet’s Back. All right!
- Corvettes are definitely worth saving.
- Ben Cartwright will never die. Ever. Even if he is shanghaied by Cut Rate Joe on San Francisco’s Barbary Coast. Ben Cartwright Will. Never. Die.
- Climb every mountain. The view won’t let you down.
Happy Father’s Day, Dad.